Lovett Bilge Pump Drive Belts >

Lovett Bilge Pump Drive Belts

Notices

Lovett Bilge Pump Drive Belts

Old 06-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lovett Bilge Pump Drive Belts

My boat has Lovett Bilge Pumps. The Lovett factory has no replacement belts in stock. Does anyone have an idea where a couple of belts might be found ?

The belts are for a Lovett 1200 Bilge pump. According to the factory and the packaging on previous set I purchased "Lovett Pumps Replacement Drive Belts" fits all Lovett Models. These are about 3" overall diameter when laid flat, are round in construction as opposed to corrugated or otherwise @ approximately 1/8" round belt diameter. Neoprene is the material needed. I believe Lovett part # is 3201.

Lovett seems pretty done in the biz but I'd love to not have to purchase and re-mount a different pump if possible.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi, I've got a complete working Lovett 900 I'd sell for $50. Decided not to use it just for that reason, no spare parts available! Was in my eyes "the worlds best bilge pump" boo to progress in this [email protected]
Old 06-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by deboatmon
My boat has Lovett Bilge Pumps. The Lovett factory has no replacement belts in stock. Does anyone have an idea where a couple of belts might be found ?

The belts are for a Lovett 1200 Bilge pump. According to the factory and the packaging on previous set I purchased "Lovett Pumps Replacement Drive Belts" fits all Lovett Models. These are about 3" overall diameter when laid flat, are round in construction as opposed to corrugated or otherwise @ approximately 1/8" round belt diameter. Neoprene is the material needed. I believe Lovett part # is 3201.

Lovett seems pretty done in the biz but I'd love to not have to purchase and re-mount a different pump if possible.
Check an appliance repair or electronics repair place in your area. I just had one of my 1200 apart because it was clogged with fine debri, the belt looked very similar to one I saw on a record player when I was young and ripped everything apart to see how it worked.

I agree these are great pumps