Notices

Contols for 242LS w/twins

Old 09-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contols for 242LS w/twins

Hi all,
I'm looking to replace the original controls on my 85 Formula. The upper black part with the trim switch in it is loose, coming off so I'd rather replace than try and epoxy etc. Not looking to spend a fortune as I have a ton of other parts I need as well. I bought a hull with no interior or power last fall and trying to bring it back to life. I have the engines and drives part taken care of so now looking for some of the interior parts. What I really need would be a parts hull with a complete interior and windshield in any condition. I don't care if it has holes in the hull and the seats ! My gf does upholstery but it's pretty tuff when you have no patterns or anything to go off. This hull was stripped clean with the exception of the dash/ controls and the gimbal housings. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in advance, Pete