Wtt for -2 or -3 shorty, steering rams, afr heads >

Wtt for -2 or -3 shorty, steering rams, afr heads

Notices

Wtt for -2 or -3 shorty, steering rams, afr heads

Old 02-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtt for -2 or -3 shorty, steering rams, afr heads

i would like to find a -2 shorty for a bravo one, a nice steering system imco or anything hydraulic rams and helm or single ram or whatever, or some dart or afr heads for a big block, i have a ton of parts to trade i have a nice top end kit for bbc, i have edelbrock performer rpm marine 6155 heads ported to match an edelbrock performer rpm air gap intake with the split machined down and also machine work done to a 1" spacer this goes with a 4155 holley double pumper 850 cfm it has just been rebuilt, this top end kit is in very good condition with low hours. i also have crane roller rockers and crane stud girdles, i have a 671 gm blower with a thermostat intake, also have a bravo one out drive with the fin snapped off cause someone backed into my boat it only has 50 hrs on it, it came off an 07 baja in 08 so its like new its the newer style, everything i have is in working order and has all been gone through and checked.

pleasen call 9899806437 or pm me

I hace this poat in the wanted ad and people keep asking if i want to buy if u see some stuff u want and have something im looking for we could work out a trade i dont have cash unless i sell this so let me know if you could trade seeing as how this is the swap shop
thanks
Old 02-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered

they shorty could be -2 or -3 and needs to be 1.50 raitio i at least need one ram with mounting and lines and i want 305-315cc afr heads for 500hp
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM
TMR
Registered

Seltzer has a 2inch shortly for sale. Fresh.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Registered

i need to trade...