Notices

TRS boxes

Old 11-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 272 Likes on 91 Posts
Default TRS boxes

i know imco made them way back when... probably not alot of them.. but i know they exist because ive seen them on a cafe before locally... so im wondering cause everyone hates TRS stuff so much who has a set of these laying around.. i have an idea i need them for. not sure what they would be worth.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Have a buddy that hates the Trs stuff especially when he has to replace another bravo clutch assembly
Old 11-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what,huh,don't understand this statement???
Old 11-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by proboat-wes
what,huh,don't understand this statement???
My post or the reply? I'm looking to buy a set of boxes.. A guy locally has a carbon notched cafe, we were talking about the boat one day, he said there were a few of them made, he did something with them I don't remember what exactly to convert them.. I could be mistaken on the brand but I'm 95% sure I saw IMCO molded in on the side. I really don't care what brand. Just if anyone has a pair what would the price on them be.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 342 Posts

A carbon, notched, trs cafe??? Not one ounce of that is legit. They made 3 late Cafés with a notch maybe 5 my memory is slipping. They were bravo boats and porpoised like hell. Also the carbon boats were late in the run, so carbon notch maybe, never heard of it but maybe, trs on a carbon or notched cafe I don't believe it.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Registered

you don't need to believe it... its a bravo XR boat now, but he claimed they were TRS boxes... if you think they dont exist then fine. maybe i could have mis understood him, and i could be wrong, thats possible... but anyone else have a lead on them if they do exist?
Old 11-04-2014, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
you don't need to believe it... its a bravo XR boat now, but he claimed they were TRS boxes... if you think they dont exist then fine. maybe i could have mis understood him, and i could be wrong, thats possible... but anyone else have a lead on them if they do exist?
Stellings made a box that fit a TRS transom cutout that a bravo transom assy bolted to ( basically a TRS to Bravo conversion)....that's probably what you saw.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm looking for some corn cobs and banana peels.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

throttleman on here has a set for sale.... trs boxes
Old 11-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
Stellings made a box that fit a TRS transom cutout that a bravo transom assy bolted to ( basically a TRS to Bravo conversion)....that's probably what you saw.
Ahhhh that's what I was looking at then. I wanted to get a box to work with the TRS bolt holes that I could pre drill the holes to fit speed masters, for easy TRS to speed master. Or same with bravo. But wanted to get my hands on a set to work off of.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.