Mark IV Heads, Intake, Oil Pan

Notices

Mark IV Heads, Intake, Oil Pan

Old 02-09-2015, 12:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tombone37
Components for Mark IV 454:

Heads - Since my 049s will require a lot of money to get them up to where I want them, I've decided to research other options. Looking for rectangular or oval ports with combustion chambers around 110-114cc, 1.88/2.19(2.25) stainless/inconel valves with hardened seats, and valve springs that can handle up to .600" lift. Recent refresh and three-angle valve job would be ideal; 1.7 roller rockers a plus. Run saltwater through the block, so if I were to go aluminum, they'd need to have passages that are marine spec. Pretty much the deciding piece of my build and, as such, I'm open to anything that fits the above criteria.

Intake - Looking for a dual-plane, aluminum manifold with brass-lined water passages. Rectangular or oval ports will depend on the heads. I'd like to stick with my Qjet, but the ability to accept either square- or spread-bore would be great.

Oil Pan - Put on a Melling high volume pump and, rather than worry about the capacity of my 7-qt aluminum pan, would like to upgrade to something larger: 8-10 quart capacity Mark IV pan with 8" depth would be fantastic to work with my pickup.

Bottom end was last year, hoping I can find a few deals on OSO to do the top end this year. Appreciate the help.

Tom
[email protected]
(516)567-1753
I have everything you need. Got 2 complete Mark IV motors minus blocks. Just let me know. 810-691-5719
Old 02-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Replied to your PM