Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Wanted
WTB - Complete set up - 5.7 engine, bravo 1 tramson assy and outdrive for project >

WTB - Complete set up - 5.7 engine, bravo 1 tramson assy and outdrive for project

Notices

WTB - Complete set up - 5.7 engine, bravo 1 tramson assy and outdrive for project

Old 12-21-2015, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB - Complete set up - 5.7 engine, bravo 1 tramson assy and outdrive for project

Have a 1966 Formula Jr that I am rebuilding and would prefer a left hand rotation unit

Last edited by playinboats; 12-21-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 41 Posts

I have a motor (350ci) with everything from pulleys to Merc bellhousing. Its in Maryland.

Old 12-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Registered

I have a carb 5.7L OMC complete with transom assembly and single prop drive. Boat was rotted and repair cost was to high, propulsion was the only value left. Transom assembly was removed with a chain saw. Send email for pictures. Where are you located?
Old 12-26-2015, 12:36 PM
Registered

Default transom assembly

Originally Posted by No Coast
I have a carb 5.7L OMC complete with transom assembly and single prop drive. Boat was rotted and repair cost was to high, propulsion was the only value left. Transom assembly was removed with a chain saw. Send email for pictures. Where are you located?
I have an inexpensive Bravo 1 assembly with rams and lines. No drive. I'd take $350 + shipping Minor pitting but decent shape and would clean up. send me an email and I will send pics. [email protected]