Notices

Cmi tailpipes

Old 02-03-2016, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess when someone says they looking for cmi tails. That's what they were looking for. Then you say you just baught some for 989 from a dealer . Pretty easy to put the two together mr Braun. Retead the thread. I think you might agree .. Then again maybe not.and further more 525 don't use etops. Since we're being so sensitive.

Last edited by ROB FREEMAN; 02-03-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 162 Likes on 74 Posts

I'm not sure what your not understanding. I bought a set of cmi tails from offshore performance specialties for $989. I know e tops and gen x headers don't use the same tails but I doubt there's much price difference between the two. I was just giving the op a heads up if he can't find a used set. Not being sensitive at all.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Registered

so... were those tails for youre cig then . cause I need two pair dry to tip should be hell of a savings .. I guess mell riggs and grand sport were sticking it to me ... both shops had fairly even prices ... ill call these guys tomorrow
Old 02-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by formula223
not sure what you are doing, but cmi can sell direct or often repair your exhaust for less money
mr braun I'm reading this post
Old 02-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 162 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
mr braun I'm reading this post
Mr freeman, that statement is incorrect. Cmi does not sell direct, you must go through a dealer. I didn't write that and I'm not sure what that has to do with anything anyway. As far as you getting screwed on your tails I have no idea. I'm sure if they're custom made they're going to cost more than stock replacements. Also not sure if dry to the tip cost more. I'm just giving prices for stock replacements. Also I called and stock e top tails are $995 a set, and that includes clamps and hoses.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:48 PM
Registered

ok thannks for reclarifing to formula 223 that they dont sell direct , like i stated back at like fourth post ... witch im guessing you thought i was talking to you .. have a good one ..and nice cig
Old 02-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
And cmi told me they don't sell to the public.
sorry 8th post ,,, intentended for formula 223