Info wanted so I need some help

Notices

Info wanted so I need some help

Old 02-10-2020, 01:00 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Info wanted so I need some help

How does one go about finding who owns a business and to that street address. I wanted to get contact info for a certain business that just sold and I am having issues with the manager who runs the business property. The business property changed its name as well. 2 months ago. THANKS

Also I could forward that info to someone to see if they could do that as well.

Last edited by BUP; 02-10-2020 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:27 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Depends on the state. Here in Fla it would be listed on sunbiz.org

Old 02-10-2020, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 334 Likes on 131 Posts

Go to the city municipal office. They would have their sellers permit and city licence. It may require filling out a sunshine request and a small fee.

That is general, also some businesses require professional licences, Ie dealer, medical, financial,etc these are generally easy to check on by calling the state.

If it was a past business, did you Google it? This is not a cut in any way, most of us expect the hard way and overlook the easy way.

Last edited by bajaholic; 02-10-2020 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 177 Likes on 114 Posts

John, in Texas go to the county web page and look up the tax record by address. It will tell the owner and the tax history. Good Luck.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Check for a county assessors office website. They usually have a general record property search by address. It will pull up owners, previous owners, and prices paid for the property when sold.

Also, cleanout your inbox please!
Old 02-12-2020, 02:02 PM
BUP
Banned

I have the name of the owners currently. This a storage facility. What cluster fruc this is. I have called and called for days now to pay and NO ONE answers the phone , also emailed trying to pay my bill. And of course they can email me stating that I am late and locked out at the gate plus adding late charges on top of the bill.

In the past, I paid my bill on line in the link posted below, currently no one can pay online anymore. NO warning, no update as to their webpage nor any update on anything, the website does not allow anymore to pay their bill online. This place is 2 hours,--- 2.5 hours one way from me in traffic. Link below in the next post. IT ALWAYS WORKED before the new owners

Last edited by BUP; 02-12-2020 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:05 PM
BUP
Banned

here this is currently and for a while now. No new website nor any info at all about this nor any info was ever was sent out. Unreal way to do to business. It has sold and the new owners have this going on and then change the name -- THEY DID NOT notify me about any of this.

https://www.joshuastorage.com/pay-on...-tx-76058-west
Old 02-12-2020, 02:12 PM
BUP
Banned

So anyone up here a Lawyer or anything about laws of Texas for storage issues. We have a billion of these storages facilities in TEXAS.

I need a bit of help here. I have all my emails saved and the many phone call records that I have made to this facility. The phone is the correct phone number currently even thou the biz has changed its name just recently. I have left messages as well since no one answers the phone. I actually would like to send these azz wipes a bill for all my time trying to get ahold of someone at the facility and pay my bill and of course they keep racking up late charges. .