Looking for test props; #6 spline, 15.5-16.5 diameter, 26-30 pitch >

Looking for test props; #6 spline, 15.5-16.5 diameter, 26-30 pitch

Notices

Looking for test props; #6 spline, 15.5-16.5 diameter, 26-30 pitch

Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for test props; #6 spline, 15.5-16.5 diameter, 26-30 pitch

My team, the University of Michigan Electric Boat race team, is building a fully electric boat to break the world electric water speed record. The boat is a 22 Liberator with a 575 hp electric motor mated to an Arneson ASD7 surface drive. We are looking to run 125+ mph.

We are very close to water testing, so I’m trying to get a collection of test props so we are better able to dial in the boat. The Arneson has a #6 prop shaft spline, so we can use any props with a #6 spline. Currently we have a 17.5 inch diameter, 30 pitch, 15 degree rake CNC cleaver from Mercury Racing, but ideally we want a smaller diameter and pitch prop.

We are looking for #6 cleaver props with a 15.5 inch to 16.5 inch diameter with 26 to 30 pitch. Does someone have a prop that matches one of these specs or know someone I could talk to about getting more test props? Any help with this is greatly appreciated.