Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Western US/Lake Havasu
Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run? >

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Notices

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Old 10-11-2022, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 1,286 Likes on 474 Posts

This row is wide open to the lake, we tied up there on the card stop but realized we needed to go next door to McDonalds resort.

Old 10-11-2022, 07:38 AM
Registered

These have enclosed slips underneath but may not accommodate 35+ I guess back in and let the bow stick out. Pretty cool. Like stiltsville.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 3,375 Likes on 1,088 Posts

I’m just wondering if we did that would a bunch of Karen’s be like “you can’t tie to the end” or “your boat can’t stick out of the garage”.

I think when I put our next trip together I’ll work on getting one of those spots though. I guess worse case scenario I can load it up onto the trailer each day.

be cool to be back there and the. Run over to hope and eat at the floating restaurant and run down to trestle creek and walk to our property. Run into sand point for lunch, etc.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
I’m just wondering if we did that would a bunch of Karen’s be like “you can’t tie to the end” or “your boat can’t stick out of the garage”.

I think when I put our next trip together I’ll work on getting one of those spots though. I guess worse case scenario I can load it up onto the trailer each day.

be cool to be back there and the. Run over to hope and eat at the floating restaurant and run down to trestle creek and walk to our property. Run into sand point for lunch, etc.

Well, ya never know about Karen’s but that has been the most friendly and eager to help card stop on the run. (They also like to remind you that they sell gas.lol)

But they may change their tune if some of the loud boats decided to stay awhile. Maybe I’ll do one for the weekend early this July and see what happens. I’m sure I’ll hear about it if they hate me. I haven’t had any issues with anyplace on the water. But a couple miles away in the valley where I’m farming is Karen’s O plentyville. Always somebody pissed at something I’m doing.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hoodoo
Well, ya never know about Karen’s but that has been the most friendly and eager to help card stop on the run. (They also like to remind you that they sell gas.lol)

But they may change their tune if some of the loud boats decided to stay awhile. Maybe I’ll do one for the weekend early this July and see what happens. I’m sure I’ll hear about it if they hate me. I haven’t had any issues with anyplace on the water. But a couple miles away in the valley where I’m farming is Karen’s O plentyville. Always somebody pissed at something I’m doing.
good to hear they’re welcoming in bayview. We wouldn’t be rowdy. Wife and kids just chillin. I’ll see what happens and maybe I can work it out. Stars have to align and all. Heck I’ve been trying to two years to get up there and it just never seems to work out. It’s been about 5 years since we’ve been up. It’s definitely time. I miss it up there.
Old 11-02-2022, 07:40 AM
Registered

Sandpoint local with nice muley from trestle creek yesterday
The following users liked this post:
thisistank (11-02-2022)
Old 11-02-2022, 10:49 AM
Registered

Sandpoint local with nice muley from trestle creek yesterday

you get that up the trestle creek canyon?

it looks cold!! 😁
Old 11-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Registered

Oh No not me, I’m back in FL as of Friday.
Thats Travis, we used to trade trips, he’d come to FL and I’d take him fishing and he’d take me hunting in Idaho.
That’s how I found out how STEEP and COLD north idaho can be. Now I find easier things to do. lol
But yes you turn on the trestle creek gravel road and go a long ways north and then up to the high ridges. North Idaho is not considered very good mule deer country but there are some up high.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Registered

Oh No not me, I’m back in FL as of Friday.
Thats Travis, we used to trade trips, he’d come to FL and I’d take him fishing and he’d take me hunting in Idaho.
That’s how I found out how STEEP and COLD north idaho can be. Now I find easier things to do. lol
But yes you turn on the trestle creek gravel road and go a long ways north and then up to the high ridges. North Idaho is not considered very good mule deer country but there are some up high.
up trestle creek road is where our property is. Back up to the actual creek. Love it back there. Property is very mossy forestry, clean ground cover, high trees. I’d like to plop down a little cabin in the middle of it all under the canopy of trees. Build around the trees to keep as many as possible. Big deck wrapping around out towards the creek. Mmmmm peaceful. Build a shop / garage out by the road, call it a day. 😁👍
The following users liked this post:
hoodoo (11-03-2022)
Old 11-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Registered

👍 As you know, most birds fly south in November and for good reason lol. However, from June thru October, there’s no place I’d rather be. Amazing how “away from it all” you can be in that area yet only 20 minutes from town. Just have a place to run to….FL, SoCal, Havasu etc for winter. Although I’m going to spend a little more wintertime up there in the next couple years. Curious mostly, easy to talk big about the cold from FL.

The seasons come at you like a freight train up there. Four distinct seasons

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.