Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run? >

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Notices

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Old 05-12-2023, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
What kind of front axle did you put in the rv?
​​​​​​It's all F-450 running gear underneath, with the except of updated shocks. This is actually from up at Trestle Creek this winter, we use it for skiing and sledding a lot of the winter.

The following 2 users liked this post by mutt2jeff:
Hoodoo 2.0 (05-12-2023), thisistank (05-12-2023)
Old 05-12-2023, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 534 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by mutt2jeff
​​​​​​It's all F-450 running gear underneath, with the except of updated shocks. This is actually from up at Trestle Creek this winter, we use it for skiing and sledding a lot of the winter.
Seen in the other thread before this one. NICE!
You convert it yourself?
Old 05-12-2023, 12:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cheech
Seen in the other thread before this one. NICE!
You convert it yourself?
No, we bought it already converted. U-Joint off-road did all the work at a hefty price tag, but no expense was spared. We picked it up with 14k miles on it.

The following 2 users liked this post by mutt2jeff:
Hoodoo 2.0 (05-12-2023), thisistank (05-12-2023)
Old 05-15-2023, 11:10 AM
Registered

I would say a pretty good time was had this weekend We wound up being assigned as the sweep boat, and that basically meant I got to pretend to be a racer and just flog it around the course 4 times a day. What a blast! No major racing incidents, easy to navigate course, big crowds of cheering people. Highly recommend watching or volunteering, we will definitely be back next year.

Boat ran really well other than an incident with a burst sand trap hose, and the race organization was kind enough to cover the $600 in fuel my throttle hand burned 😂.

Recorded a few legs to see how we stacked up 😂
The following users liked this post:
thisistank (05-15-2023)
Old 05-15-2023, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 1,117 Likes on 419 Posts

Looks like fun. I’ll be back up around the first of June. Will try to catch up with you. Looks like the warm April wasn’t a fluke.😎
Old 05-16-2023, 10:42 AM
Registered

I will look forward to getting linked up, weather looks good again this Friday and Saturday. Probably will put in up north and eat some lunch in Cda or Sandpoint 🤔.

Spent yesterday evening battling with the new dry sump oil pump, getting it installed and some new A.N. 16 return hoses fitted. I wound up running the old pump for the races this last weekend after freeing it up with some creative porting just so that I wouldnt be in a time crunch to get things together. Hooking the hoses up is such a miserable job, don't run a dry sump unless you HAVE to 😅.

Also, Popcorn route! Looks like July is very busy as far as local poker runs go, so maybe late August early September 🤔.

Last edited by mutt2jeff; 05-16-2023 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-26-2023, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 1,117 Likes on 419 Posts

I will look forward to getting linked up, weather looks good again this Friday and Saturday. Probably will put in up north and eat some lunch in Cda or Sandpoint 🤔.

Spent yesterday evening battling with the new dry sump oil pump, getting it installed and some new A.N. 16 return hoses fitted. I wound up running the old pump for the races this last weekend after freeing it up with some creative porting just so that I wouldnt be in a time crunch to get things together. Hooking the hoses up is such a miserable job, don't run a dry sump unless you HAVE to 😅.

Also, Popcorn route! Looks like July is very busy as far as local poker runs go, so maybe late August early September 🤔.

I’m heading back up in a few days, I’ll check with Chad at Legends to see what he’s doing. Maybe get a few boats together on Cda or Pend?
Old 05-30-2023, 02:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
I’m heading back up in a few days, I’ll check with Chad at Legends to see what he’s doing. Maybe get a few boats together on Cda or Pend?
Sounds like a good time to me, we are going to be out the next few weekends. Mid June we take off to go sailing in Thailand and spend some time touring south east Asia, will be back after the 4th of July.
Old 06-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Registered

Alright, who snagged this up? I gave it my best shot, wasn't quite quick enough it seems. Not a lot of boats like this in our neck of the woods.

Old 06-13-2023, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Alright, who snagged this up? I gave it my best shot, wasn't quite quick enough it seems. Not a lot of boats like this in our neck of the woods.

Reid had a unicorn. I'll see him in a few weeks for Chelan Poker Run. Wonder where it went off to? Was only $70k with 500EFI's and hull #2 of 2.
The following users liked this post:
mutt2jeff (06-13-2023)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.