Stereo time!!!! >

Stereo time!!!!

Notices

Stereo time!!!!

Old 01-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stereo time!!!!

We are well into Winter and that's the perfect time for upgrades. I've got a few boats in the shop already for small jobs, if anyone is thinking of doing anything with audio or lighting, come see us! This year I continue the awesomeness of Wet Sounds, and we also have Alpine, Focal/Gladen, Arc Audio, and Clarion. I'm going to CES next week and have plans to speak to the folks at Fusion Marine, so I may be moving in on that product as well - they make some awesome head units with zone controls.

Don't wait until it's too late to get in this year. I try to have everyone done before Memorial Weekend no matter how many hours it takes.

The new shop is at 122 County Park Rd, near Jason's Collision Center and Carneeds. I'm in the same building with Iron Anchor Tattoo. All equipment is on display for demo's.